Hope you enjoy reading about our life on the ranch. Brody keeps us on our toes and keeps us young. Life is so different through the eyes of a child.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Thank You Nana!!!
Nana, thank you for spending the night with me Friday night. I had a great time, actually, it was wonderful. Thank you for watching 101 Dalmations with me and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I had lots of fun.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I did too little sugar. Hope you can spend the nite with me and papaw soon. Love you nana
We live on a ranch in Eddy. We share it with 1 dog, sheep and now 60 chickies. Throw in a 4 year old little boy and sometimes I think we live on the wacky ranch...
1 comment:
I did too little sugar. Hope you can spend the nite with me and papaw soon. Love you nana
Post a Comment