Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Wonderful Family


Vonda has been asking me to post a new picture of me since I have lost some weight. So here you go. It also has my wonderful husband and wonderful son. Thanks Brenton and Jenna for taking some great pictures.

5 comments:

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

you're quite welcome! We had a blast. Shaila you look great!

Anonymous said...

Sexy momma!!

Vonda & Edgar said...

Damn, girl! You look H-O-T HOT!!!!
~Vonda

Anonymous said...

hot stuff!! you're doing fabulous! keep up the good work!

On Our List said...

WOW!!! You look great. Way to go. Also I forgot to tell you thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I knew who you were w/o saying you were Vonda's sister...you were my drum major when I was a freshman. I am glad my post gives someone a laugh. Its nice to have some one to relate to my crazy life. I will have to check your blog out so I can hear more stories about your precious little boy. He is so cute. We need more pictures and stories about him.

Love,
Sharon