I know I am a little late but I wanted to wish my daddy a Happy Father's Day!!! This is the first Father's Day in many years that I have not been with him but I know he is having the time of his life with Vonda and Edgar. What a way to spend the day, in Ireland!!!
I would like to thank my dad for everything he has done and all the things he will do for me. He always has a great listening ear when I need to just vent and never offers any suggestions unless I ask and he is always there when I need a little help with Brody.
I want to thank my dad for everything he has taught me through the years, patience (yeah, maybe I haven't learned that so well, but I am trying), persistance, honesty and love. He is also a wonderful cook in the family. No wonder we are all on WW!!!
I also want to thank him for being a great Papaw to Brody. I could not ask for more. I am so thankful that dad was there with me when Brody was brought into this world. I am also thankful that Brody has a wonderful Papaw that he is going to have many more years with.
Thank you for everything and I hope you had a great Father's Day!!! I love you!!!
1 comment:
I am the most blessed man in the world. I have two beautiful and loving daughters that even though we may not be together, just feeling their love makes every day a Fathers Day. They make my job of being a Dad very easy. I have found though that one of the most difficult jobs of a dad is to stand before a group of people and announce that you are giving your daughter away. In my case, I am extremely fortunate that I didn't loose daughters, but added two wonderful sons to my family. Now I have a grandson and Papaw has been added to the my list of names. Of course to be a Dad, I have to have the love and support of someone called Mom.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment