Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Waste of Money

We decided to try a new restaurant tonight for dinner. We had heard mixed reviews so we thought we should just try it for ourselves. Don Carolos is the name and mexican food is supposed to be their speciality. We were so diappointed. The service was horrible, the waiter did not even know the menu and the food was the most terrible mexican food I have ever eaten. Our waiter never even asked if I would like a refill on my tea, he had no idea what came with what I ordered and the forks were still dirty. Needless to say, we should have just came home and grilled burgers liked we had planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear your dinner was a flop. i know an excellent mexican restaurant so when you make it down here, i'll take you!

Vonda & Edgar said...

Glad you got that one off the list. I would have hated to waste a very precious TexMex meal on a crappy place. Tacos in 23 days!!!!!