Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chocolate - For Sale!!!

Saturday was a big day for Brody... He signed up for T-BALL!!!!! He seems excited but doesn't really have any idea about practice and games. It should be a hoot. After I paid the necessary fee to play, the lady said, "Don't forget your box of chocolates." So, now I am going to be one of those people at work begging you to buy my chocolate.

Give Brody a call if you want to help him win a prize!!!




7 comments:

Vonda & Edgar said...

Future modeling career? I love the way he shows off the chocolate with a look on his face that says, "Can you really resist buying chocolate from someone this cute?" When are his games?

Anonymous said...

Here we go again. Papaw and I thought we was through with all this, but we are ready for another chapter in our life. We'll help' Nana

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Thanks to Nana & Papaw he has already sold 1/2 a box (20). Ms. Linda & Joe bought 5 from him last nite.

We are not for sure about his games yet. He has "try-outs" on the 28th. We have lots of practicing to do between now & then. I will record some so you can watch him.

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

TURST ME EVERYONE... THIS CHOCOLATE IS SOOOOO stinkin GOOD!!! You HAVE to buy some!

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

That's TRUST not TURST :)

Anonymous said...

We'll it looks like we may have another 1/2 box soon. Nana

Anonymous said...

Well I sold the other today. Guess I will need to get one for next week. Love nana