Monday, February 9, 2009

Just A Couple Of New Pics

I know I have not posted in a long time but we have been very busy. I am doing good to keep my head above the water lately. I just wanted to post a couple of new pictures for Aunt Vonda. I hope you enjoy...







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch out little cowboy because the little cowgirls are going to be all over you. Maybe you and I can make some cookies this weekend. Love nana

Vonda & Edgar said...

Yeah! Some new pictures!!! Thanks for posting, they are so cute! ~Love, Aunt Vonda

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

are u wearing the neacklace I made you in the first picture??? Love Love Love the pictures!

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Why yes I am. I have gotten many compliments on the necklace!!! Thanks so much.

Vonda & Edgar said...

BTW...he looks like he is concentrating very hard on that spatula. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

he's concentrating for sure on the spatula! i was thinking the same thing. That's the same look i have when i'm licking the bowl!

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Look at the look on his face with the mutton bustin group. He does not want to be any closer to the bull. We know how he feels about life size creatures.

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

also, he doesn't want to leave a drop of chocolate on that spatula. takes after his mommy that way!!

Anonymous said...

I have been told the good guys always wear white hats.
Love
PaPaw

Vonda & Edgar said...

Daddy-so what does that make you and Edgar?