Saturday we took Brody to get his hair cut at Gary's. Shana came open so Brody hopped into her chair and of course we start talking. She mentions that her toe was hurting because she broke it the night before. I asked her how did that happen and she starts laughing. She said she was cooking dinner and was getting a couple of things out of the freezer (frozen peas, frozen dinner rolls) and one of the dinner rolls hit her toe just right and broke it. I started laughing but didn't mean to. I have broke my toe a couple of times and it hurts like crazy. I told her I was sorry and she understood how funny it sounded. So Sunday I open up our fridge to get the milk out for Brody and his Big Red bottle from the night before falls and lands right on my toe. It didn't break but it is black and blue and my toe nail will probably fall off.
I am going to try to remember not to laugh at things like that because they will happen to me in the near future!!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how our toes get in our way. Mother like daughter. Love mom
Sorry to hear about your toe. Hope the nail doesn't fall off! If it does, just paint the skin...noone will ever know the difference. xoxoVonda
Post a Comment