Hope you enjoy reading about our life on the ranch. Brody keeps us on our toes and keeps us young. Life is so different through the eyes of a child.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
What A Morning!!!
The guys got an early start Saturday morning - 5:00 a.m. - and had some amazing success!!!! Brad got the first buck on our property - an 11 point!!!!! We are so excited. Go to my pictures to see a couple of more shots!!!
Bill excited at what they got!!!!
Brad in amazement at what came over the hill!!!
Brody sharing in the fun!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats I can only imagine how excited ya'll must have been. Love mom
We live on a ranch in Eddy. We share it with 1 dog, sheep and now 60 chickies. Throw in a 4 year old little boy and sometimes I think we live on the wacky ranch...
2 comments:
Congrats I can only imagine how excited ya'll must have been. Love mom
Holy COW!!! ...Or should I say Holy BUCK?!?!
Post a Comment