Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Little Helper

Brody is such a great helper. He is learning to set the table, clear the table and he loves to help me cook. His favorite item to help me with is brownies, as the picture shows. He is just like his mommy, would rather lick the beaters clean than eat it once it is cooked.

Brody is also learning how to help his mommy with the clothes. He enjoys folding the towels (not quite how I fold them, but he is trying) and he loves to help me get them out of the dryer. We were carrying clothes to the bedroom to fold and when I came back, this is where he was...

3 comments:

Vonda & Edgar said...

Oh those brownies look good!!! What a little helper! Love, Aunt Vonda

Anonymous said...

I think all kids (and adults too) would rather lick the beaters and bowl completely clean! Shoot, why not just skip the baking all together!
Wish I could fit in the dryer! I bet it's nice and cozy warm in there.

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

so cute!